helping you save cash

Claim For Pothole Damage

I for one am sick to death of the state of the roads near me.

You have to drive like a drunk, swaying this way and that to avoid the potholes. It’s ridiculous.

If one of them damage your car, you shouldn’t need to shell out. You can claim against the owner of the highway.

For local roads, it’s usually your local council, for motorways in England it’s the responsibility of highways England. Scotland and Wales have different departments you’ll need to right to. But don’t be happy to foot the bill yourself. You will have to prove that it’s a pothole that has caused the damage. But if its damage that makes you pull over, that’s pretty simple to put 2 & 2 together.

You can find out more information and advice, along with some success stories, over at Money Saving Expert.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Basic HTML is allowed. Your email address will not be published.

Subscribe to this comment feed via RSS

%d bloggers like this: